Aamna Sharif aka Aamna Kapoor is a beautiful Indian Television actor who made it to the Bollywood with her debut movie in Bollywood “Aloo Chaat” opposite Aftab Shivdasani. She was born on 16th July 1982 to an Indian father and Persian Mother. Before coming to Television Industry she used to be a model and used to do commercials. She had done commercials with brands like Set Wet Style, Close-Up Toothpaste, Beetel Mobile phones, Emami Cosmetic Cream, Clearasil Cream, Nescafe and many more. She has also done some superhit music videos like Falguni Pathak‘s Yeh Kisne Jaadu Kiya (2002), SInger Abhijeet‘s (Chalne Lagi chain Hawayein). She made her debut in Television Industry with Tv serial Kahiin to Hoga. She made a huge impact with her role and acting skills. Her chemistry with co-star Rajeev Khandelwal was much loved and appreciated.Her latest movie coming out is Mohit Suri‘s Ek Villian.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
- She own 19th Lions old Award(2013) for Favourite Comeback in the Serial Hongey Juda Na Hum.
- She two movies with Aftab Shivdasani “Aloo Chaat” and “Aao Wish Karein”
- She has also done another song “Needon Mein Khwabon Ka” on the Abhijeet’s album Tere Bina.
- Aamna Sharif married her Boyfriend and Film Distributor cum Producer Amit Kapoor on 27th December 2013.
- She is the brand ambassador of Wheel Detergent and also did a commercial with Salman Khan, Kanan Jewellery, Dressline etc.