Aarif Rahman aka Aarif Lee is a Hong-kong singer, songwriter and actor. Born and Brought up in Hong-Kong, Aarif has always an inclination towards music and has always loved and aspired to be a singer from childhood. From a young age, he started to learn piano, drums and guitar. After he completed his graduation in Physics he pursued his career in the Hongkong Music Industry.
In 2009 he released his debut album “Starting from Today ” and it became a super hit and He won the best newcomer award by Metro RadioMusic Award. He has also done various movies such as Cold War, One Night Surprise, Kun Fu Yoga and Various TV Series like The Empress of China, to be released Swords of Legends 2.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
Facts You Don’t Know about Aarif Rahman
- He can speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin Fluently.
- In 2017, He did the film “The Thousand Faces of Dunjia” along with Kung Fu Yoga with Jackie Chan.
- In 2013, Aarif Lee did a romantic comedy movie “One Night Surprise” Though it was a low budget movie that could stop it from becoming a commercial Hit.
- In 2010, He did Bruce Lee’s Biopic “Bruce Kee, My Brother”
- In the same year 2010, He also made his debut in the film “Echoes of Rainbow”
- He won the Hong Kong Film Award for Best New Performer and Hong Kong Film Directors’ Guild for Best New Actor of the Year – Silver Award for his performance in “Echoes of Rainbow”