Today you will find out Abhiskek Bachchan Biography, Abhiskek Bachchan Wiki, Abhiskek Bachchan Height, Abhiskek Bachchan Weight, Abhiskek Bachchan Age, Abhiskek Bachchan Family, So Stay tuned.
Abhishek Bachchan is an Indian actor and producer. He is the son of the Mega Star Amitabh Bachchan and actress/politician Jaya Bachchan and is married to Aishwarya Rai. Abhishek Bachchan was born on 5th February 1976 in Mumbai. He did his schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School and Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai, Modern School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi. He then completed his graduation from Aiglon College in Switzerland and Boston University. He then followed his father’s career and chose to become an actor. He made his debut in the movie Refugee opposite Kareena Kapoor who was also making her debut in the same movie that didn’t perform well at the box office. Some of his super hit movies are Bunty Aur Babli, Yuva, Guru, Dhoom, Dhoom 2, Dostana, Bol Bachchan, Happy New Year etc.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Nick Name||Junior Bachchan or Junior B, Abhi and AB Baby|
|Occupation/Career||Actor and Producer|
|Physical Appearance & More|
|Height||in cms- 188 cm
meters- 1.88 m
Feet- 6’ 2”
|Weight||Kilogram- 86 kg
in Pounds- 190 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||5 February 1976|
|Age (as in 2017)||41 Years|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
Modern School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi
|College||Aiglon College, Switzerland
Boston University (dropped out)
|Debut||Film Debut: Refugee (2000)
TV Debut: National Bingo Night (2010)
|Family Members||Father- Amitabh Bachchan (Actor)
Mother- Jaya Bachchan (Actress)
Sister- Shweta Bachchan Nanda
|Address||Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai
Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai
|Hobby(Things he/she loves to do)||Sketching and cooking|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Playing pranks
|Controversial Past||• Just after his marriage, a background dancer and model, Jhanvi Kapoor tried to attempt suicide outside his house Prateeksha by cutting her wrist. She said, she was in a relationship with Abhishek since the shooting of his film Dus (2005), and she is also the mother of his child. However, later her claims were rejected and she was considered fraud.
• Their honeymoon in Florence annoyed a lot of people as Mani Ratnam, director of Guru, was miffed with the full abandon of the promotional campaign, as welll as Rani Mukherji because it delayed the shooting of her film Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.
|Favourite Food||Rajma chawal, spicy chiken, biscuits, M&M’s (chocolate), banana chips|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Bajpai, Sanjay Dutt|
|Favourite Actress||Zeenat Aman and Kareena Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Agneepath|
|Favourite Musician||Sonu Nigam, David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia and Tiesto|
|Favourite Song||Tere Bina from the film Guru|
|Favourite TV Shows||American: Modern Family and Game of Thrones|
|Favourite Perfume||Creed Royal Water|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Tom Ford and Giorgio Armani|
|Favourite Restaurant||Chez Francise in Switzerland and Kai in London|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
|Lifestyle/ Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Lifestyle/ Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
Rani Mukherji (Actress)
Dipannita Sharma (Model and Actress)
Aishwarya Rai (Actress)
|Spouse/Wife||Aishwarya Rai, Actress (2007-present)
|Marriage Date||20 April 2007
Daughter- Aaradhya (born in 2011)
|Cars Collection||Bentley Continental GT, Rolls Royce, Audi A8L
|Salary||10-12 Crore/film (INR)
|Net Worth/Total Assets||$30 million
Interesting Things You Don’t Know about Abhishek Bachchan
- Abhishek Bachchan was dyslexic when he was a child.
- In 2006, Bachchan won Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Karan Johar’s movie Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.
- Bachchan has been a brand ambassador for brands like Idea mobiles, LG, Videocon DTH, Motorola mobiles, Ford Fiesta etc.
- In 2002, Abhishek and Karishma Kapoor announced their engagement but that was called off in January 2003. Later he fell in love with Aishwarya Rai during the shooting of Dhoom 2 and Dhai Akshar Prem Ke.They got married on 20th April 2007.
- The couple has also appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show in September 2009.
- He has won the back to back Filmfare best actor in supporting role for his movies Yuva (2004), Sarkar (2006).
- In 2014, he became the brand ambassador for the END7 campaign of the Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases. The goal of that campaign is to remove different tropical diseases by 2020.
- Some of the other movies he has acted are Kuch Na Kaho, All is Well, Dhoom Series, Housefull Series, Bol Bachchan, Dus and Bluffmaster etc.