Today you will find out Abu Salem Biography, Abu Salem Wiki, Abu Salem Height, Abu Salem Weight, Abu Salem Age, Abu Salem Family, So Stay tuned.
Abu Salem is a Terrorist and a gangster who hails from Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh who was sentenced 25years in prison for his crimes. He was a dreaded criminal in the 90s when he joined D-company or Dawood Ibrahim’s gang. He was a driver in that gang later he became an integral part of the gang that held and executed many crimes from murder, extortion, and kidnapping. With power in hand, he started terrorizing Bollywood film stars and producers and demanding money from them. In 1997, The gang organized a crime and assassinated the superstar Gulshan Kumar. He then left a country with the fake passport. In 2002 He was arrested from Portugal and was sent to India. In 2015 He was convicted of his crimes and was sentenced life imprisonment.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Name||Abu Salem Abdul Qayoom Ansari|
|Nick Names||Aqil Ahmed Azmi, Captain, Abu Samaan|
|Physical Appearance & More|
|His/her Height||in cms- 168 cm
meters- 1.68 m
Feet- 5’ 6”
|His/her Weight||Kilogram- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Date of Birth (DOB)||According to Mumbai Police: 1962
According to CBI: 1969
|Place of Birth||Sarai Mir village of Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Age (as in 2017)||According to Mumbai Police: 55 Years
According to CBI: 48 Years
|Hometown||Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A Primary School in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||Did Not Attend|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard|
|Family Members||Father- Name No Information (Lawyer)
Mother- Name No Information
Brothers- Abu Hatim Aka Chunchun miyan (elder brother), Abu Jaish, Abu Lais
Sister- No Information
|Controversial Past||• In 1988, an F.I.R. was registered against him at Andheri police station for assaulting his colleague over a financial issue.
• He was involved in numerous illegal activities of D-Company.
• He is believed to have murdered music baron Gulshan Kumar in 1997.
• His men shot Ajit Diwani, personal secretary to film actress Manisha Koirala in January 2001.
• He is also accused of trying to kill some famous Bollywood figures including Aamir Khan.
• He is considered one of the accused in the 1993 Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts.
• On 16 February 2015, he was convicted in Pradeep Jain murder case.
• On 7 September 2017, TADA Court awarded him life imprisonment in the 1993 Mumbai Blast case.
|Biggest Rivals||Chhota Shakeel, Dawood Ibrahim|
|Lifestyle/ Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Lifestyle/ Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||Samira Jumani
Monica Bedi (Actress)
|Spouse/Wife||Samira Jumani (m. 1991)
|Children||Sons- 2 (from Samira Jumani)
Daughter- No Information
|Net Worth/Total Assets (approx.)||55 billion INRs ($0.67 billion)|
Interesting Things You Don’t Know about Abu Salem
- Monica Bedi, the Bollywood actress was his then girl friend. Both of them sentenced jail terms in Portugal for forged passports.
- Abu Salem is said to be a billionaire gangster worth INR. 55 billions.
- In 1991, He married Samira Jumani, a 17year old minor who currently lives in Duluth, Georgia, United States.
- He was involved and was convicted in March 1993 Mumbai serial bomb blasts which killed over 250 people, left 700 injured.