Today you will find out Adhuna Akhtar Biography, Adhuna Akhtar Wiki, Adhuna Akhtar Height, Adhuna Akhtar Weight, Adhuna Akhtar Age, Adhuna Akhtar Family, So Stay tuned.
Adhuka Bhabani aka Adhuna Akhtar is the ex-wife of Farhan Akhtar. Sheis a hairdresser and the owner of the Salon BBLUNT. Born and brought up in the UK, Adhuna wanted to become a hairdresser and she did a course at Worthington Hair, a salon in Northwest England.In 2001, She made her debut in Bollywood as a hairstylist in the movie Dil Chahta Hai starring Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Akshaye Khanna. She had to give unique hairstyle and persona to these characters and Adhuna just did that perfectly. That movie did very well at the Box Office and She became a celebrity hairdresser after that.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
Interesting Things You Don’t Know about Adhuna Akhtar
- At the age of 17 Adhuna participated and won the under-21 national junior hairstyling championship.
- She belongs to a Bengali Family, Her father Ashish Bhabani is a doctor by profession.
- She has also worked with Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta in the movie Lakshya.
- In 1998, She started her first salon Juice in Mumbai but later she changed it to BBLUNT.
- She and Farhan got separated with mutual terms on 21st January 2016.
- They have two daughters, Shakya and Akira together.