Today you will find out Aditi Rao Hydari Biography, Aditi Rao Hydari Wiki, Aditi Rao Hydari Height, Aditi Rao Hydari Weight, Aditi Rao Hydari Age, Aditi Rao Hydari Family, So Stay tuned.
Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress and singer who has worked in Hindi and Tamil language films. In 2006, Aditi Rao started her career in the Malayalam movie Prahapathi, then in the subsequent year, she did a Tamil movie,Srigaram. In 2009 she did her first Hindi movie Delhi 6. She has since played supporting roles in several Hindi movies such as Rockstar (2011), Murder 3 (2013), Boss (2013) and the thriller Wazir (2016). Hydari’s played the role of Queen Mehrunisa in the 2018 epic and controversial film Padmavat starring (Deepika, Ranbir Singh and Shahid Kapoor) was well accepted and the film became a box office blockbuster.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Name||Aditi Rao Hydari
|Nick Name||No Information|
|Physical Appearance & More|
|Height||in cms- 165 cm
meters- 1.65 m
Feet- 5’ 5”
|Weight||Kilogram- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||28 October 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years (As per our research, she was born in 1978, but according to internet sources she was born in 1986)|
|Place of Birth||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Debut||Film Debut: Prajapathi (2006, Malayalam film)
Delhi 6 (2008, Bollywood)
|Family Members||Father- Late Ehsaan Hydari
Mother- Vidya Rao
|Religion||No Information (Her father was a Muslim and her mother is a Hindu)|
|Hobby(Things he/she loves to do)||Yoga , dancing, singing|
|Controversial Past||• On the occasion of Indian Independence Day in 2015, Aditi posted a 'Salute Selfie'. But, it got her into trouble as people criticized her for insulting the nation by saluting with the left hand.
• In May 2016, she had to attend a fashion show event in Noida, but on her way to the venue, the traffic police caught her for driving her car on the wrong side of the road.
• In 2016, there were rumours that the reason behind Farhan Akhtar's divorce with Adhuna was due to his closeness to his 'Wazir' co-star Aditi Rao Hydari.
|Favourite Food||Hot chocolate fudge, Charu with chawal, Neyi avakaya annamamman|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Dia Mirza, Richa Chadha|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Disney ABCD2, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi
Hollywood: Life is Beautiful, Iris, Pan's Labyrinth, Love Actually
|Favourite Directors||Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Shoojit Sircar, Aanand L Rai and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Mani Ratnam|
|Favourite Musician||A.R. Rahman|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian:Coke Studio|
|Favourite Book||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
|Favourite Perfume||Floral fragrances|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Sanjay Garg, Bibhu Mohapatra|
|Favourite Restaurant||Busago in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||Turkey, London|
|Lifestyle/ Boys/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Lifestyle/ Boys/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||Satyadeep Mishra (Actor)
Arunoday Singh (Actor, rumour)
Farhan Akhtar (Actor)
|Spouse/husband||Satyadeep Mishra (Separated)
|Car Collection||Ford Endeavour
|Salary||60-70 lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth/Total Assets||$7 million|
Interesting Things You Don’t Know about Aditi Rao Hydari
- Her mother Vidya Rao is a Hindu who is a classical singer popular for thumri and dadra genres of music. She is from Mangalore and She is half Telegu
- She is the great-granddaughter of Akbar Hydari, former Prime Minister of Hyderabad and the grandniece of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, former Governor of Assam.
- Aditi’s maternal grandparents are Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who headed the administration of Wanaparthi state and Shanta Rameshwar Rao, an educationalist in Hyderabad, She founded the publishing house Orient Blackswan.
- She won Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2012 for her role in the movie Yeh Saali Zindagi opposite Arunoday Singh. That movie grabbed the headlines due to sensual kissing scenes between the actors.
- She married Satyadeep Mishra, a Bollywood and television actor at the age of 21 and kept it a secret during her debut movie.
- She is also a great classical and western dancer and learnt Bharatanatyam from an early age.