Today you will find out Aishwarya Rai Biography, Aishwarya Rai Wiki, Aishwarya Rai Height, Aishwarya Rai Weight, Aishwarya Rai Age, Aishwarya Rai Family, So Stay tuned.
Aishwarya Rai, now known as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan by her married name is an Indian film actress and model. She started her career in the entertainment industry as a model in the 90s and rose to fame after she won Miss World 1994. She is one of the few actresses in India who made herself as one of the most popular celebrities in the World. In 1997 She made her debut in Mani Ratnam’s Tamil movie Iruvar alongside Prakash Raj, Gauthami, and Tabu and in the same year, she did a Bollywood movie Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya alongside Bobby Deol. Both the movies didn’t do well at the box office until in 1998 Her movie Tamil romantic movie Jeans became a successful movie. She then did Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) and Devdas (2002) for which she won two Filmfare Best Actress awards. In 2007, She married to actor Abhishek Bachchan, Son of Amitabh Bachchan.
Check Out our Other Celebrities Bios:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Nick Name||Ash, Gullu
|Occupation/Career||Actress and Model|
|Physical Appearance & More|
|His/her Height||in cms- 170 cm
meters- 1.70 m
Feet- 5' 7”
|His/her Weight||Kilogram- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Body Measuress (approx.)||34-26-36
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green Blue|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||1 November 1973
|Age (as in 2017)||44 Years|
|Place of Birth||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Academic Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Film Debut: Iruvar (1997, Tamil film)
Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997, Bollywood film)
|Family Members||Father- Krishnaraj Rai (Army Biologist)
Mother- Vrinda Rai (Homemaker)
Brother- Aditya Rai (Engineer in merchant navy)
Father-in-law- Amitabh Bachchan (Actor)
Mother-in-law- Jaya Bachchan (Actress)
|Address||Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai
Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai
|Hobby(Things he/she loves to do)||Knitting, collecting watches and reading|
|Controversial Past||• In 1996, she sued the Star and Style magazine for an amount of 20 million (2 crore INR) for publishing that actress Raveena Tandon had caught her and Akshay Kumar in a compromising position at the poolside of a 5 star hotel.
• Her relationship with Salman Khan from 1999 to 2001 was controverial, and after her break-up she said that she faced abuse (verbal, physical and emotional) from Salman Khan.
• After the casting couch sting operation of Shakti Kapoor in 2005, he said that Aishwarya had traded sexual favors for a spot in Subhash Ghai’s movies. But, later he apologized for his words and considered it as a result of his anger.
|Favourite Food||Chicken Curry and Chocolates|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor|
|Favourite Film||Hollywood: Casablanca (1942)|
|Favourite Directors||Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favourite Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Color||Black, Blue and White|
|Favourite Perfume||Happy by Clinique|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Giorgio Armani|
|Favourite Destination||France, Dubai and South Africa|
|Lifestyle/ Boys/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Lifestyle/ Boys/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||Rajeev Mulchandani (Model)
Salman Khan (1999-2001)
Vivek Oberoi (Actor)
Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
|Husband||Abhishek Bachchan, Actor (2007-present)
|Marriage Date||20 April 2007
Daughter- Aaradhya (born in 2011)
|Cars Collection||Audi A8
|Salary (approx.)||9-10 crore/film (INR)
|Net Worth/Total Assets (approx.)||$35 million
Interesting Things You Don’t Know about Aishwarya Rai
- In 2009, she was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India.and in 2012, the French Government awarded her Ordre des Arts et des Lettres award.
- She has acted some hit movies like Guzaarish (2010), Dhoom 2 (2006), Jodhaa Akbar (2008), Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016).
- She has acted in the super hit Bengali movie Chokher Bali, the movie was based on the novel Chokher Bali by Rabindranath Tagore alongside Prosenjit Chatterjee, Lily Chakravarty, Tota Roy Chowdhury and Raima Sen.
- She is the first and only Indian actress to become a jury member at Cannes Film Festival.
- In the 1994 Miss India contest, she was placed second, behind Sushmita Sen, and was crowned Miss India World.
- In late 2004, Rai got recognized internationally for her acting when she was casted in Gurinder Chadha’s British film Bride and Prejudice.
- In 2004, she was chosen by TIME magazine as one of the world’s most influential people. She was often called the Most beautiful in the World by the Media.
- In 2004 Aishwarya Rai’s wax figurw was put on display in London’s Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. She became the sixth Indian and the second Bollywood personality after her father-in-law, Amitabh Bachchan. In 2007, the same figure was displayed at Madame Tussaud’s Museum in Times Square in New York.
- In 2006, Rai was featured in People Magazine as one of the World’s Most Beautiful People.The UK based magazine Eastern Eye ranked her third & eighth in 2006 and 2009 Asia’s Sexiest Women.
- In 2008 American television channel E!: Entertainment listed Rai’s eyes as the sexiest on their Sexiest Body Parts list.
- The British magazine Maxim ranked Aishwarya Rai top in the list of Hottest Women in India.
- She is the first Indian celebrity who appeared in The Oprah Winfrey Show twice.
- She ranked 2nd in The Times of India‘s 50 most desirable women of 2010 and ranked 9th in the next year.
- She was once in a relationship with Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.