We have gathered the social media profiles of Alastair Cook, Here is Alastair Cook Facebook, Alastair Cook Twitter, Alastair Cook Instagram. Check them out:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Name||Alastair Nathan Cook|
|Nick Name||Captain Cook, Cookie, Cookie Monster, Chef|
|Occupation/Career||English Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Appearance & More|
|Height||in cms- 185 cm
meters- 1.85 m
Feet- 6’ 1”
|Weight||Kilogram- 77 kg
in Pounds- 170 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- 1 March 2006 vs India in Nagpur
ODI- 28 June 2006 vs Srilanka in Manchester
T20- 28 June 2007 vs West Indies in London
|Jersey Number||#26 (England)|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm slow|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Likes to play against||Australia
|Favourite Shot||Cut, pull|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• In December 2006, Cook became the only Englishman to score 4 centuries before his 22nd birthday.
• In December, the following year, Cook became the only Englishman and second worldwide to score 1,000 runs in maiden year. Additionally, the same month he became the only Englishman to score 7 centuries before his 23rd birthday.
• In January 2011, While playing in the Ashes Test series in Australia, Cook set the world record for the most time spent batting in a five-test series; he spent a combined 2,171 minutes on the crease, which accounts to a little above 36 hours.
• Cook set a new world record in December, 2012, by scoring consecutive centuries in his first five Tests as captain.
• In August 2015, Cook became the first England cricketer to be involved in 50 Test wins.
• In May 2016, Cook Surpassed Sachin Tendulkar, to become the youngest player to Score 10,000 Test Runs. At 31 years and 158 days, he broke Tendulkar's record, who was 31 years and 326 days old at the time of achieving this milestone.
• Cook became England's most capped player in Tests in October, 2016, surpassing Alec Stewart's record of 134 matches. In addition, the following month, he became England's most capped Test captain, surpassing Mike Atherton's record of 54 matches.
|Career Turning Point||Cook's consistent high- scoring performances in the domestic version of the game helped him cement his spot in the national team.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||25 December 1984|
|Age (as in 2016)||32 Years|
|Place of Birth||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn|
|School||St Paul's Cathedral School, London
Bedford School, Bedfordshire
|Academic Qualifications||No Information|
|Family Members||Father- Graham Cook (Engineer)
Mother- Stephanie Cook (Teacher)
Brother- Laurence Cook, Adrian Cook
|Hobby(Things he/she loves to do)||Cooking, farming|
|Controversial Past||Alastair Cook led English team came under a lot of scrutiny after their 3-0 victory at the 2013 edition of Ashes. The home side was alleged to have urinated on the Oval pitch following their long celebration on the ground. Australian media further alleged that a number of English players took turns to urinate while others around cheered them.|
|Favourite Pub||The Lansdowne in Primrose Hill|
|Favourite Destination||Abu Dhabi, Morocco|
|Favourite Food||Rump steak|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Lifestyle/ Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||Alice Hunt (Model)|
|Wife||Alice Hunt (Married 2012)
|Children||Daughter- Elsie Cook (Born April 2014), Name No Information (Born October 2016)
Interesting Things You Don’t Know about Alastair Cook
- Alastair Cook is a great cook and wanted to become a cook if not Cricketer. His teammates call him by the nickname “Chef”.
- He once posed nude With his teammates Stuart Board and James Anderson to spread awareness for Testicular Cancer on behalf of the Everyman Campaign.
- He often complains of having the nightmare of being eaten by snakes.
- Cook has a farm in Leighton and feels that Cricket and farming are the two passions of his life.
- He holds the record of being the youngest Englishman to score 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000 and 6,000 Test runs.
- In 2004, Cook represented England in Under 19 World cup. He scored 2 centuries and helped his team to reach semifinals.