We have gathered the social media profiles of Nitibha Kaul, Here is Nitibha Kaul Facebook, Nitibha Kaul Twitter, Nitibha Kaul Instagram. Check them out:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Full Name||Nitin Jairam Gadkari|
|Political Party||Bhartiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||• After having joined Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) in 1976, the student wing of BJP, he became its secretary for Vidarbha region in 1978.
• In 1981, Gadkari was appointed as city president of Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
• Gadkari was elected as a member of Maharashtra Legislative Council from graduates' constituency in 1990.
• Between 1995 and 1999, Gadkari was the PWD Minister in Maharashtra Government.
• Gadkari retained his MLC seat in the 1996, 2002, and 2008 polls.
• BJP appointed him as the State unit president in the year 2004.
• He overtook the post of Bhartiya Janata Party President from Rajnath Singh in December 2009 and stepped down in January 2013.
• Gadkari contested from Nagpur Loksabha seat in 2014 general election and eventually won. He was given the portfolio of Road Transport & Highway Ministry in the Union Cabinet that year.
• In September 2017, Gadkari was given the charge of Shipping and Water Resources, and River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry.
|Physical Appearance & More|
|His/her Height||in cms- 168 cm
meters- 1.68 m
Feet- 5’ 6”
|His/her Weight||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||27 May 1957|
|Age (as in 2017)||60 Years|
|Place of Birth||Nagpur, Bombay State (now Maharashtra)|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Gemini|
|College||University of Nagpur|
Diploma in Business Management
|Debut||In 1995, when he became the Minister of Public Works Department in the Government of Maharashtra.|
|Family||Father- Jairam Ramchandra Gadkari (Farmer)
Mother- Bhanutai Gadkari
Brother- No Information
Sister- No Information
|Address||Upadhye Road, Mahal, Nagpur-32|
|Controversy||• The dead body of a girl named Yogita Thakre, daughter a poor cleaner was found inside Gadkari's white Honda CRV in November 2011. According to the family members of the deceased, a scandal was avoided after the police findings were altered to save the minister and his associates from any harm. According to the police findings, she was trapped in the car because of a faulty electronic locking system and suffocated to death, but her family claimed that it was a murder under the sexual assault. The post-mortem report clearly said that there were 19 fresh injury marks on her body, including the genitals, but the doctors who carried it out said, genital abrasions were common in poor girls because of poor personal hygiene.
• Gadkari hit the headlines in 2012 when one of his firms named 'Purti Group' came under the scanner of Enforcement Directorate for alleged money laundering and forgery. It had to face the ED probe after media reports suggested that over two dozen companies invested in Purti Group. All these firms were provided with the loan by the Purti Group, which was headed by Gadkari. This pointed towards round-tripping and money laundering. The story unfolded once again 2014 when he announced to end the ban on e-rickshaws. This was seen as an attempt to benefit his relatives and the company, Purti Green Technologies (PGT). The allegation, however, was refuted by the Union Minister as he stated that he has got no interest in any firm which manufactures e-rickshaws, nor is any member of his family associated with any e-rickshaw manufacturing company.
• Just before the Maharashtra Assembly Elections, the Election Commission of India issued a show cause notice to Gadkari for his statement inducing the voters to take bribe. He made his speech in the Marathi language which translated into English as: "Now, I am watching your faces and I have some skill of predicting the future by way of face reading. You have an opportunity of "Laxmi Darshan" in next 10 days. Special people to get foreign made, ordinary people to get the local brand. All are Gandhivadis asking for Rs 5000. In these days of inflation, keep one thing in mind, eat what you wish and drink what you desire. Keep whatever you get. This is the time when illegally earned money can go to poor. Therefore, do not say no to Laxmi. But think while you vote. Your vote should be for the development of Maharashtra."
|Favourite Politicians||Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi|
|Favourite Food Items||Samosa, Paani Puri, Bhel Puri|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Musician||Jagjit Singh|
|Favourite Song||Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi|
|Lifestyle/Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Spouse/Wife||Kanchan Gadkari (Social Worker)
|Children||Sons- Nikhil Gadkari, Sarang Gadkari
|Salary (basic)||INR 50,000/month|
|Net Worth/Total Assets (approx.)||INR 15 Crore (as in 2014)|
Interesting Things You Dont Know about Nitibha Kaul