We have gathered the social media profiles of Shiv Pandit, Here is Shiv Pandit Facebook, Shiv Pandit Twitter, Shiv Pandit Instagram. Check them out:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Name||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Nick Name||No Information|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
|Political Journey||• Chouhan was first elected to the State Assembly from Budhni Constituency in 1990.
• In 1991, he was elected an MP for the first time in 10th Lok Sabha elections from Vidisha Constituency.
• Chouhan served as a convener of Akhil Bhartiya Kshatriya Vahini between 1991 and 92.
• Between 1993 and 1996, he was a member of Committee on Labour and Welfare.
• In 1996, he was re-elected to the 11th Lok Sabha from the Budhni constituency.
• He became an MP from his constituency in 1998 general elections.
• Chouhan was a member of Committee on Agriculture in 1999-2000 and served as a member of Committee on Public Undertakings from 1999 to 2001.
• From 2000 to 2003, he was the National President of Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha.
• He was a member of Consultative Committee, the Ministry of Communications from 2000 to 2004.
• In the 2004 Lok Sabha elections, he was elected as an MP for the 5th term.
• Chouhan was chosen to become the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh in November 2005. He then contested a by-election from Budhni assembly constituency the following year, winning his old seat.
• In 2008, Chouhan retained his Budhni seat, and with this, he led the BJP to a second consecutive victory in the state. He was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh for the second term later that year.
• He won his assembly seat of Budhni in 2013 Vidhan Sabha elections and was named the CM of the state for the third consecutive term.
|Physical Appearance & More|
|His/her Height||in cms- 175 cm
meters- 1.75 m
Feet- 5’ 9”
|His/her Weight||Kilogram- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Date of Birth (DOB)||5 March 1959|
|Age (as in 2017)||58 Years|
|Place of Birth||Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Pisces|
|Hometown||Budhni, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Academic Qualifications||M. A. (Philosophy)|
|Debut||His political career began in 1975 with his first Lok Sabha elections. He was elected President of the Model School Students Union the exact same year.|
|Family||Father- Prem Singh Chauhan
Mother- Sundar Bai Chauhan
|Address||Village-Jait, Post-Sardar Nagar, Budhni, Sehore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Controversial Past||• Upon complaint of Congress leader and lawyer Ramesh Sahu, the Bhopal Court had ordered an inquiry against the Chief Minister and his Wife Sadhna Singh in "Dumper scam" in 2007. Sadhna Singh had allegedly bought four dumpers for Rs 2 crore and later leased them to a cement factory. She was later surrounded by the allegation that she provided a false residential address and named her husband as SR Singh. Thereafter, the Lokayukta police registered a case under IPC 420 and Prevention of Corruption Act against CM and his wife and began to probe the case. However, in 2011, the two were given clean-chit because of the inadequate evidence.|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Lifestyle/Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Lifestyle/Girls/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||No Information|
|Wife||Sadhna Singh (m. 1992)
|Children||Son- Kartikey Chouhan, Kunal Chouhan
|Salary||INR 2 Lakh (basic)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 6 Crore (as in 2013)|
Interesting Things You Dont Know about Shivpal Singh Yadav