We have gathered the social media profiles of Vasundhara Raje, Here is Vasundhara Raje Facebook, Vasundhara Raje Twitter, Vasundhara Raje Instagram. Check them out:
|His/Her Bio and Stats|
|Name||Vasundhara Raje Scindia|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party
|Political Journey||• She entered politics in 1984 and was made the Member of the National Executive of Bhartiya Janata Party.
• Raje was appointed as the Vice President of the Yuva Morcha, Rajasthan BJP in 1985 and was also elected as an MLA from Dholpur constituency in the same year.
• She was elected as an MP in 1989 Lok Sabha elections and continued till 1991.
• In 1991 general elections, she was re-elected as an MP from Jhalawar constituency.
• Raje was appointed as the Minister of state in the Ministry of External Affairs after the party was elected to power in 1998 Lok Sabha elections.
• She served as an MP from 1996 to 1998 in the lower house of parliament from Jhalawar constituency.
• In 1987, she was named the Vice-President of Rajasthan wing of Bhartiya Janata Party.
• Raje was re-elected from the same constituency in 1998 and continued till 1999 and served as Union Minister of State, External Affairs.
• In 1999, Raje was again elected as an MP and got to serve for the desired 5 years.
• BJP in 2003 named her the Chief Minister of Rajasthan and she served till 2008.
• She again became Chief Minister of Rajasthan in 2013.
|Biggest Rival||Ashok Gehlot|
|Physical Appearance & More|
|His/her Height||in cms- 163 cm
meters- 1.63 m
Feet- 5’ 4”
|His/her Weight||Kilogram- 77 kg
in Pounds- 170 lbs
|Date of Birth (DOB)||8 March 1953|
|Age (as in 2017)||64 Years|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign(Zodiac Sign)||Pisces|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Resentation Convent, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu|
|College||Sophia College for Women, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Academic Qualifications||Bachelor in Economics and Political Science (Hons.)|
|Debut||Raje made her first political appearance in 1984. She was named a Member of the National Executive of the newly formed BJP.|
|Family||Father- Late Jivajirao Scindia (Former Maharaja of Gwalior state)
Mother- Late Vijayaraje Scindia (Former Indian Politician)
Brother- Late Madhavrao Scindia (Former Indian Politician)
Sisters- Late Padma Raje, Usha Raje, Late Padmavati Raje, Yashodhara Raje Scindia (Indian Politician)
|Major Controversies||• Raje has constantly been attacked by opposition Congress party for helping Lalit Modi, former Indian Premier League administrator. One of two counts of the allegation is that she helped him fly away from India on the condition of anonymity. The copy of the affidavit that Congress released reads “I make this statement in support of any immigration application that Lalit Modi makes, but do so on the strict condition that my assistance will not become known to the Indian authorities.” The other side of the allegation is that, between 2008 and 2010, Lalit Modi, through his firm Ananda Heritage Hotels Pvt Ltd (AHHPL). invested INR 13 Crore in Raje's son Dushyant Singh's company Niyant Heritage Hotels Pvt Ltd (NHHPL) through his firm Ananda Heritage Hotels Pvt Ltd (AHHPL). Despite transferring 965 shares to AHHPL at INR 96,000/ share, Dushyant in his income tax returns has said that his shares in the same firm are worth just INR 10 each. Singh's company was also provided with a 3.8 Crore unsecured loan from Modi's AHHPL.
• The intent of Vasundhara Raje and the BJP came under a number of question marks when Raje, after becoming the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, justified the granting mining lease in Rajasthan's part of Aravalli Hills to companies which were close to the Congress. BJP accused Ashok Gehlot's government of a 3.4 lakh crore scam. This raised concerns over the BJP's seriousness on the corruption and brought the CM under a controversy.
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
|Lifestyle/ Boys/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more|
|Lifestyle/ Boys/ Affairs/Breakups/Marriage/ Link-ups & more||No Information|
|Husband||Hemant Singh (m.1972- 1974)|
|Children||Son- Dushyant Singh (Indian Politician)
|Net Worth (approx.)||INR 4 Crore (as in 2013)|
Interesting Things You Dont Know about Vasundhara Raje